Monday, October 05, 2026

MONDAY MEANDERINGS

 Monday Meanderings ... 

Well here we are again, at the beginning of a new week.

Its officially Fall but our thermometer says not quite yet !!!

Today's prognostication ... 98F ... I'm so thankful our AC just keeps chugging along.

I finally finished pruning our fruit trees and this morning am loading the debris into the green waste for pick up.  The yard looks so much better and I feel a bit more ready for the warnings of a sever El Nino rainfall this winter.  Need to get more weeding done and pumps set up for the flooding that will come.  I would rather get that kind of thing done while I have energy and son will be available to help Dave and I.

Here's our Agapantha is going to seed.  This is the first year in a very long time that we have had flowers.  I think its pretty in its "Fall state" too.


I saw this recipe on FaceBook the other day and thought it looks so easy and tasty too.  I am anxious to give it a try very soon.


That about wraps it up for today My Friends ...

Smile

God Loves You

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


No comments: