Wednesday, July 22, 2026

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 Wordless Wednesday:



Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


11 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Too Hot!

Mari said...

And again I have to wonder - what is that? You do find the most interesting things.

Chrissy T said...

Hmm...I am interested in what this is?

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

A wrinkled dried out pear or apple?

Ann said...

Something dried up on that tree but what I have no clue.

Anonymous said...

Dehydrated mango...I would gather these up and leave a them in the forest for the skunk apes (sasquatch) to have for lunch. 🥭

Shug said...

Poor little thing....way too hot for it to have become an edible fruit. Very interesting in form and makes for the perfect kind of Wordless Wednesday photo. Sue, I hope your skunk has made it's way back into the forest...those things scare me when they are out and about during the daylight hours. Continued prayers for Dave as he continues to heal from his internal injuries...Prayers for you as well... Y'all try to stay cool out there!! Big Hugs!❤️

Mevely317 said...

That poor thing looks like I feel some days!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, the poor pear! I just read your Thursday post so I know what this is. So sad and wrinkled up. But yet he has a special kind of beauty. He's very unique, that's for sure!! Glad you captured it's last breath, so to speak.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

No clue what it is. Dried up leaves?

MadSnapper n Beau said...

It looks like ME, about to enter my 83rd year in a few weeks, the pear is about 82, right? ha ha