Tuesday, July 21, 2026

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

 Photo A Day Challenge 

July 21 ...  RED ...


The absolute best thing to do on a HOT day.
Today it will reach 100F.


Cheating and doing some Time Traveling ... 

July 22 ... TREE ...

2023   TIMBER 

Our next door neighbor had some trees felled.

Those guys that took the tree down were amazing.  Pure Athleticism !!!







LOVE TREES but I have to admit we are happy with the openness since the tree is gone.

That will do it for today.

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind



5 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Yikes, that tree worker is up there pretty high! I'm glad all went well with the tree cutting. We have had a couple that needed to be down in the front yard as well. Fun picture of your husband enjoying the watermelon. I must get one before summer is over! Love your photos. What makes a good photo is when they are unusual, interesting, and wonderful....and yours are!

Mari said...

Yes, that watermelon is perfect on a hot day!
We had a tree taken down a few years ago, so interesting to watch.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

You are right about the skill level for those tree guys. Interesting to watch.

Wanda said...

I admire those tree trimmers. Ours was much smaller than out tree off the balcony. But they work like human monkey's...Oh that watermelon looks so refreshing. I really enjoy your Photo Challenge. You are an expert in this.

Mevely317 said...

Those men are fascinating to watch! I remember when we had several of ours felled and I foolishly remarked how "easy" that looked. Glad no-one invited me!