Today is day 23 of The Photo A Day Challenge.
Todays challenge is An Ordinary Moment.
There were so many things that I wanted to choose, it was hard to decide.
I love this cup and it certainly fits the challenge.
This is my ordinary moment every single day. I can't begin my day without The Word and my delicious cup of coffee.
This is my other favorite cup that says Morning Break.
Just an Ordinary Moment for me.
Okay, now to explain my Wordless Wednesday post from yesterday.
This was our one and only Asian Pear/Apple or as we call them ... Papples.
Its been Too Hot and the tree I guess is getting too old. Maybe a bit like me and my Lack of Production around the house these days. HaHa ...
So very sad but it did give me a new photo to post on the blog. 😊... and for me to add to Thankful Thursday !!
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind


6 comments:
I somehow missed the pear tree post. It does not look like an Asian Pear, is this the very beginning of it? It is wrinkly but very pretty.
That mug is perfect.
I love the mug and I love your moment!
I love your ordinary moment! I almost did the same thing but I decided not to. Thanks for letting us know what that was.
Your ordinary moment was very sweet, Sue, and perfect to show how you spend part of your early morning. I really like that mug too.
I guessed right, lol.
I love how you dive into your Bible and study it, and mornings are the perfect time for that, especially with a nice cup of coffee.
Post a Comment