Saturday, September 09, 2023

A JAUNT BACK INTO MY ARCHIVES

 Every once in a while I go back to my archives just to remind myself of things that I photographed in the past.

The weather is a tad cooler today and it's starting to feel like a California Fall is on the way.

The wild turkeys are very messy but I love seeing them out in the fields.

It does make me think about Thanksgiving in just a few short months.




Anyone want to play and share a photo entitled...

Through the Window?


I would love to see what you come up with.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend.


8 comments:

Sandi said...

A beautiful bowl. I am guessing it was placed there for effect, long after the window was broken. Why? It's clean.

Marie Smith said...

I’ll give some thought to “through the window.” Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Whose window is this? There are wild turkeys all around here, but I have never seen one in my life.

MadSnapper said...

I LOVE THAT PHOTO. i have a good one if I can find it. will try to find it. I have a new phone to deal with and other issues, but i sent myself and email to remind me
I have never seen a wild turkey, only a few domestics.

Donna said...

I have no clue...lol...love the bowl, though!
hugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a very interesting photo. This year is going by way to fast. You enjoy your Sunday.

Michelle said...

That is an interesting photo. We have a lot of wild turkeys here and the deer keep getting closer to the house.

Wanda said...

Loved your photos today. I remember when we lived in Hughson, a Turkey was stalking me, but it turned out to be a guinea hen the neighbors were fattening up for Thanksgiving and it got out of the pen.

The view from the window, just could tell so many stories. I remember the scary movie years ago "Rear Window".