Tuesday, September 12, 2023

LATEST PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE

 Last night we had our bi-weekly Zoom Photo Club meeting.

The challenge for this time was "Color - Forest Green"

There are many different tones to the color Forest Green.

It was interesting seeing what others shared.  Many were earthy forests and gardens, but a few of us went in other directions.  Some went with portraits and their clothing and a few of us went the food route.

Mine was "what we had for dinner"



Artichokes in natural lighting.

They were so tasty.  We can't wait to buy some more.

Don't forget to enlarge the photo.  It really enhances the detail.


8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is really pretty!

Wanda said...

Great choice and better yet, you get to eat your photo! HaHa. Do you dip in mayo or butter. How do you and Dave like yours. Unfortuanately my dearest is not a fan!!

Marie Smith said...

You’ve mentioned artichokes before. We have only had them once.

Chatty Crone said...

Very pretty photo - but is that forest green - I thought it was darker than that. What do I know? lol

Donna said...

Most greens have my vote! LOVE your shot of the artichokes!
hugs
Donna

Shammickite said...

I have never eaten artichokes, and have no idea how to prepare them. They look rather prehistoric, food for dinosaurs?

Linda said...

I think green must be my favorite color! I have never cooked artichokes myself!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's an awesome photo! Have a wonderful weekend.