More yard work in our never ending saga.
When we moved into this home 16 years ago, all of the plants and trees were already established.
Roots from some of the trees have become problems. The roots from our Mulberry tree has been invading our lawn and the concrete border on the tree side.
It has affected the sprinkler system too so we finally bit the bullet, got out 2 chairs and the reciprocating saw and got to work. At least we were in the shade of the tree.
At last a huge hunk of the roots is finally exposed and cut out. There is more but we aren't sure where it is traveling.
For now this will have to do...
Besides Us Old Gray Mares ain't what we used to be...😋
This root was underground, at least 6 feet long and heavy...
Its hard to realize what's hidden under the ground.
Thankful we got this done.