Thursday, January 05, 2023

FINAL POST ABOUT THE RESTORATION HARDWARE BUSINESS

 I finally got the last of my Restoration Hardware photos off of my cell phone, and got them edited.

It was fun to do some in an Artsy Fartsy way.

This place was so amazing.  I now wish I had taken a bunch more photographs.

Guess we will have to go back there again sometime...😀


I love how the changing light from the skylights creates interesting shadows and coloring.

Don't forget to enlarge these photos.  They really show the detail so much better.












Peeking around the arm of the statue.



Under the arm...I do believe she used her deodorant that day.😀


And there you have it...

Remember to enlarge all the photos.  they really pop when you do that.


7 comments:

Wanda said...

Your photography is extraordinary. Your form of art, is a talent and a gift. You are so talented. How wonderful that God has gifted all of us in different ways just as He pleases.
These could hang in a Art Museum.

Chatty Crone said...

I think the photos were awesome. ☺

Hootin Anni said...

Exceptional Sue!! I hope you can return!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful place, you MUST return! How far away is it?

Marie Smith said...

I love the light in that place too. Light changes a scene so dramatically! Great photos!

MadSnapper said...

gorgeous photos and you are right, you need another trip to take more photos. i like the grain of the wood in the statue. wow on the chandelier.. so beautiful

Great-Granny Grandma said...

My favorite is the half of a wood face (just above the picture of the arm). It is so striking. Love the detail and composition.