Tuesday, October 18, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK

 Today is our younger son's 49th birthday.

Happy Birthday Mark !! 

You are such a wonderful father, husband and son.

Your compassion and kindness are some of your best gifts.

We love you to the moon and back.



I love this throwback picture of Mark and Dave.  I think Mark was going on 3 years old.

It was our other son, Steve's birthday and Mark loved playing with the toys.

I see off to the right hand side the Stilts my Dad made for the boys.

Grandpas do things like that for their Grands. 



Don't you just love the 70's clothes and decor?

Those were the days, were'nt they?


8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to you son Mark! Hope he has a great day.

roentare said...

Happy birthday to him too!

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet! Getting close to sr. Citizen. 😁
My youngest turned 50 in May. Time flies. Hope his birthday is special.

Marie Smith said...

Those were the days indeed!

Happy birthday to your young man!

MadSnapper said...

Happy birthday to Mark, I love seeing the 70's and remember mine like it was yesterday. now I wonder what people 40 years from now will say about the decor in the 2020s and just what it will look like then.

Chatty Crone said...

Happy birthday Mark. I do remember the 70's and that color - the kids of today will never know it. lol

diane b said...

Love his pants.

Rose said...

Mark sounds like a wonderful person to be around....and that bottom photo sure does bring back the memories.