Thursday, May 12, 2022

ANOTHER PHOTO CHALLENGE

 Our Faith-Based Photo Club Challenge was ROADS.

Here was my submission and several others thrown in for good measure.



I had to go back into my archives for this one.

Time was just too crazy to be out on a photo shoot.

I have posted this one before.

It is called "The end of Market Day".

The mule is the favored mode of transportation in the mountains of Haiti.



I do think I prefer our car when I go shopping.



The other way to get down the road is good old foot power.

This is THANKFUL THURSDAY.

I have to say I am thankful for my creature comforts.


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are so lovely, and the first one could be on a postcard or calendar.

MadSnapper said...

no way could i carry anything on my head and especailly on that rocky road.

Hootin Anni said...

That little girl is carrying her shoes & walking barefooted!?!!
I would mind a donkey ride to town...the heat would probably get to me.

Hootin Anni said...

would=wouldn't

sandy said...

wow synchronicity here - just got through posting about roads we took. Haiti women looks like they definitely work hard for their families. I admire their strength and resilience.

Marie Smith said...

I guess with practise I could carry something on my head!

Rose said...

I love these. I bet you have some wonderful photos.

jel said...

I just love donkey pictures :)
have a fun safe weekend

Linda said...

I love seeing photos from your amazing life!!!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

These are wonderful photos.