Monday, May 16, 2022

IT'S ALMOST TIME !

 In a few short days my beautiful granddaughter Amanda will be married.

Its hard to believe...time is flying by !

I probably won't be on the blog too often but I wanted to share several photos again.

These are exciting times and the bonus is our younger son and family will be staying with us for a week after the wedding.

Here are photos from Amanda's sister's wedding 1 1/2 years ago.







Love this girl to pieces.

She has her head on straight and her feet firmly planted on the ground.

She loves the Lord with all her heart and it's the cornerstone on which she and Billy's lives are built.

This is one proud Grandma... πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ˜Š



13 comments:

Shammickite said...

Oh how lovely, another wedding in the family. I hope you will post lots of pictures. Congratulations to the happy couple! I love weddings! They make me cry.

jel said...

cute couple!

hope they have many happy years together !
and hope you have a good visit with your family

Hootin Anni said...

Weddings from the past and beautiful brides are THE BEST thing on earth. Sweet images Sue. Enjoy the wedding & your company. I know you will. See you upon your return (with lots of photos I hope)

Sandi said...

A woman who fears the Lord is to be praised. :) Proverbs 31

Marie Smith said...

Enjoy this special family time!

Ginny Hartzler said...

SO exciting!! I hope you return with wedding and reception photos.

MadSnapper said...

I know you are excited about the wedding and maybe even more excited about the week long visit with your son.. enjoy. we will all be waiting for updates after the fun is done

Martha said...

I do love weddings!
Your love for your family is evident.
Congratulations!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Cute couple. They look so young.
She is a beautiful girl.
Looking forward to the wedding pictures.

Rose said...

You have reason to be proud! Enjoy your time with the family.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How exciting. Family wedding are so much fun. Have the best of times. She is beautiful.

LC said...

Lovely loved ones!

sandy said...

Oh i hope you share photos! Congrats to your granddaughter on her special day.
love the photos.