Friday, December 31, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

 As 2021 draws to a close on this last day of December,

I want to wish you the best and happiest of New Years.

It may not seem like it will be but 

I Choose to look forward with a positive spirit.



Tomorrow is also my Best Friend's birthday....

January 1, 1942  was a special day.

My Hubby, Dave, was born.

We find it hard to believe that he is turning 80 !!

Where has the time gone?



I love this guy to pieces and cherish our life together.

Happy Birthday !!

80 years Young....


7 comments:

Sandi said...

I have high hopes for 2022. 🎉

80? The older I get the younger that seems. We are all babies!


Ginny Hartzler said...

Wishing you both a wonderful New Year! And Happy Birthday to Dave!!

Marie Smith said...

Happy birthday, Dave. I hope it is a wonderful year for you both.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to Dave! A positive spirit is wonderful. Happy New Year!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy Birthday to Dave. My Hubby would have turned 80 in December. May this year be filled with blessings for both of you.

jel said...

HOPE YA HAD A HAPPY BDAY DAVE!

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU BOTH

Hootin Anni said...

My sister had a birthday on the 31st. We celebrated with cake & champagne. Your honey, Dave,looks great. Happy belated birthday.

And to you ...hope your year will be filled with the best of the best!