Wednesday, December 02, 2020

BLESSINGS AND MEMORIES

 

Yesterday was a wonderful day.

Our son Steve was over all day taking photos for his Master Class on photography.

His assignment was photographing "A Day in the Life of His Parents".

Our day was pretty mundane by photography standards 

But 

We sure had a great time together and some really GOOD conversation.

Granddaughter Amanda and her boyfriend came over and brought the complete dinner

for the 6 of us.

Homemade and completely Handmade tortillas...they did the entire deal

His Latin genes

made for the best food

So delicious ....

And the best part was their cleaning up afterwards...

I just got to sit and enjoy.

These photos are mostly for me and my blog book.

Thanks for taking a look.








We felt so blessed that they wanted to come and feed us....



10 comments:

Martha said...

That sounds like a wonderful day and the food sure looks delicious too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful day, with awesome memories. Your family are wonderful!

Marie Smith said...

I smiled when you mentioned the cleaning up. I know exactly what you mean.

What a great day!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like you had a great day. And to think it was all captured on camera.

Wanda said...

Looks so yummy. Love to see a man in the kitchen. haha. Thanks for your encouraging email. I hung on every word. Love and miss you.

Hootin Anni said...

Mmm mmm, home made tortillas! Delicious. I have made them myself before and I know, they don't get any better!! Sounds like a great day all around.

MadSnapper said...

I talked to you I was really look good. I've never had a homemade one but I love the bought one so I know I would love to homemade. I hope we get to see sounds are the photos that your son took of a day in the life of your parents what a great idea and you got a free meal and a day that you didn't have to do the dishes

sandy said...

wow, how nice that the younger ones did this and it looks yummy. Sounds like you had a nice day.

Tom said...

...it sounds like you ideed had a special day!

Shammickite said...

WOW the boyfriend has the most marvellous head of hair! He'll never go bald.