Saturday, December 05, 2020

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY PARENTS

 The following photos for today and those coming tomorrow are mostly for me.

They are photos our son Steve did a few days ago for a project he was doing.

It was such a fun day and I think he did terrific pictures.

I sure wish he could have photoshopped the wrinkles and oldness out of mine!

Most of the shots were candid.

Breakfast.....




Morning Devotions


Dave catching up on his computer


Morning chores 

Helping our neighbor with her garbage cans


Christmas lights



Dave needed a haircut desperately......




Some how this posted twice and I can't seem to remove it...


Having way too much fun!!



79 year old Mohawk !!!



What a Good Sport !!


And there you go..

Going  Going  Gone....


To be continued...




9 comments:

Martha said...

Your son did a nice job with the photos. I like the mohawk, he should have kept it for a few days ;)

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my GOSH! At first I thought you left him with the Mohawk!! We are cutting each other's hair as well. Great pictures of day to day activities, which we all do now. I love how he captured the steam coming out of the pot!

diane b said...

They are great photos and a peek into your day to day life. Dave shouldn't be up a ladder at 79. Take care

Linda said...

Love these photos of real life!! Great job on that haircut!

Ruth Hiebert said...

OH! These are priceless pictures. I love seeing those candid shots.

Marie Smith said...

Great photos of a regular day. Love them. You two look great!

Hootin Anni said...

Excellentè! What a great day. Looks like you two did all the work while your son had all the fun!! And the mohawk...that was priceless.

MadSnapper said...

As I paged through YOUR life twice, I had teary eyes. these are amazing and precious memories captured forever. he is so very gifted with his camera. I wish i lived close so i could go out with him and learn from him... that first one is my favorite and if it were mine, I would put it on a canvas and hang in the house... it is even perfect to hang on my wall if i did not know you. to me wrinkles are our personality, older people have character and it shows yours in these photos. great Job Steve.

sandy said...

these are wonderful!! They couldn't be any better - just great.