Sunday, December 06, 2020

MORE " A DAY IN THE LIFE OF MY PARENTS"

 

As I said yesterday, these are more for me and having them printed in my Blog Book

at the end of the year.

I enjoyed everyone's comments on our lives in photographs.

Here are a few more to round out our day.

I loved having our son Steve following us throughout Tuesday.



The photo above is Dave talking to our neighbor.  It was the first time we saw her since she had some serious surgery.



Dave bringing in our own garbage cans.

Those totters are heavy...glad he does that.


Yummm...breakfast almost ready




Dave talking to me in my "Office"...



Forgot to post this one last time...

Dave checking out the outside lights to make sure they worked.



Wrapping some of our SOLD Ebay treasures to be mailed.



Our dining room table serves a multitude of duties.



On my way to the post office.



Back from my 35 minutes of standing in line to send the packages.



Ready to take that mask off so I can breath again!



Lunch time...



Granddaughter Amanda mixing up some masa for the homemade tortillas.



Boyfriend Billy and Amanda doing the fixins' for our street tacos dinner.


Grandma enjoying these two great young people.

What a fun day.

Thanks for looking







9 comments:

Wanda said...

Oh Sue, since we can't see you in person, this was the the closest thing to it. I loved following you around doing your errands, cooking, and Dave doing his busy work. I think this is how you should continue your blog. So sweet, so real, so personal!!! Love it!!! Love YOU.

Martha said...

So many great ones today too. The photos taken yesterday and today in the daytime near your stove have the most beautiful lighting. I really like the one of you on your way to the post office too. Your son really did a fantastic job!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I LOVE just seeing your daily activities at home and around the neighborhood!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I agree with Wanda, since we live so far apart this helps to bring us closer together .

Hootin Anni said...

Yes, I agree...having young "kids" around lifts the spirits high. (Especially when they cook)

Love your office!!! And love the flag on the house!

MadSnapper said...

eveyone should be blessed with a son that can grab moments of your life and save for the future. these are beyond priceless and again today as I looked at them i got teary eyes. they talk, the photos i mean. it is hard to pic my favorite, but i am leaning towards you driving and your hubby with the lights... love them all... these need to be in a book all by themselves...

sandy said...

I haven't checked in for a few days so glad I got so see these . Loved all the photos of your everyday life as seen through the lens of your son~. What a great idea for your "book" you have printed

Marie Smith said...

I love the glimpses of your life. Time with the young people is so precious.

Hootin Anni said...

Ps...just read your comment you left for me, and got a good feeling about your first Santa. My first one was our first Christmas...53 years ago!! I hope you share a photo of it on your blog!! I'll post mine if you post yours.