Saturday, November 28, 2020

DAY # 28 MY 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

 

Today as part of my 30 days of Thanksgiving 

I am going to take part in Martha's of Seaside Simplicity 

Thanksgiving Scavenger Hunt.

Something for each of the letters of Thanksgiving.


   ..         Together  I have to use the same photo as my previous post..


H                Honey from my nephew's  Bee Business

                   


  .......       Clean Fresh AIR to breathe

               


   N               Our son,   NURSE  RN  MARK



              GRANDKIDS       2 of my precious KIDDOS



S               SUNSETS


G              GOOD FRIDAY


I               INTERNET     So grateful for the ability to be in touch with family 


            VERBO       The name of the church my,

                                      (as I call him) 

                                       Nicaraguan " son" Eric attends


I                   INAUGURATION   

                                            I am so thankful I was able to perform 

                                            at President John F. Kennedy's inauguration





N                 NEIGHBORS         NEIGHBORS HELPING NEIGHBORS




                  GOD'S MASTERPIECE             Beautiful Scenery

      


THANKS for looking


7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

This is great
Has it all
And
Nothing is missing
Kind and caring and beutiful
Family and friends near and far
Util the
Last photo of God's Masterpiece. for all of this you are grateful and so am I

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

How well you show us all we are so fortunate at this time. Thank you.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You did GOOD! Your grandchildren are beautiful, and I love the gorgeous sunset.

sandy said...

wow, such nice pics of the family and other happenings.

Shammickite said...

What a nice idea, and such lovely photos.

Martha said...

Excellent job on the scavenger hunt, thanks for joining in the fun! It's really cool that you performed at President John F. Kennedy's inauguration!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Lovely pictures.