Sunday, November 29, 2020

DAY # 29 My 30 DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

 

This is the 29th day of November and Christmas is just around the corner.

The thing I am most thankful for today is Dave's back feeling better.

Last week he was up on the ladder cleaning the gutters.

He wrenched his back trying to clear the plugged downspout.

Poor guy was in agony all week and to top it off

That particular downspout wasn't successfully opened either.

Some things are more difficult for my almost 79 year old hubby to do.

We both think we are younger and can do things more easily.

Its hard to slow down and admit it.

So

Thankful

This photo really doesn't have anything to do with my post

I just like it a lot.




Missing our good times at Lake Tahoe.

Thankful for our good times at Lake Tahoe.



5 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Glad Dave is feeling better. So much to be thankful for.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The crooked tree looks like it is getting ready to jump! What a great answer to prayer that his back is now healed, usually something like that takes a bit of time.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is good to hear that the back is getting better. Beautiful scene.

MadSnapper said...

I have had a bad back since I was 28 years old and at certain times it doesn't matter what I do it will go out and I can't stand up straight for several days which means I can relate to the bad back pain your hubby went through. Happy to know that it's better. It's a beautiful photo and it doesn't matter if it has anything to do with the post blue skies are always good

Hootin Anni said...

That is awful, having a back strain & days for healing. I use a heating pad VERY often!! Love the sky shot. Hapoy Monday Sue.