Monday, September 30, 2019

ANOTHER CRAZY WEEKEND


Hubby and I are really tired after this last weekend.

THIS PHOTO DOESN'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY POST...

I just thought it is a good attention getter... from my archives.




Hubby and I had decided we were retired from heading up

and doing our annual  Humongus  Church Garage Sale.

Well, it got to be time for the set up and prep work on Friday.....

My Hubby just couldn't stay away...

and asked if I could help him in the antique and collectible section.

The sale actually began at 7AM on Saturday...We were there at 6 for last minute prep...

We worked a total of 13 hours combining both days...

So much for RETIREMENT !!!

Life takes so many twists and turns...









10 comments:

MadSnapper said...

as long as you like doing it and can do it, I say ENJOY! while you can. love the flamingos. I need to go see ours, have not been to Jungle Gardens in many years, about 10 I think

Ginny Hartzler said...

Was this put on by your church? I agree with Sandra, it is good to be active. Did you buy anything?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, good for you. I think it's good to do things like that. Staying is busy is a good thing for retirement.

Marie Smith said...

It’s hard for good people not to help out!

Michelle said...

Sometimes you just have to keep on keepin' on! lol

Chatty Crone said...

You and your husband are in the sale - and are a vendor?
I work at our church craft sale on the 11 and 12 of October.
I love sales.
Sandie

Ruth Hiebert said...

Sounds like this could have been a fun time, even as it was busy and tiring.

Shammickite said...

Where are the pictures???????? You didn't have time to take any????? I can't imagine why!

sandy said...

retirement - i love it - lots of time for the things you want to do and sometimes agree....and wow you must be tired after that long.

LC said...

Yep! Your lovely attention-getter did its job. Great you both have the energy and "want-to" for that church event!