Friday, September 27, 2019

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


I've got a lot on my mind this week, so I decided to do a little

Flashback Friday.

This is my son's and his future wife's singing group.

Their group was called Kindred Spirit.




In 1990 they produced this fabulous CD that I still play and enjoy today.

It's hard to believe that that is 29 years ago !!




So many strong words of faith in these songs.

I sure wish they were still together singing.

They are all still close friends  but have moved away to various cities and now belong

to different churches.

Daughter in law is on the ladder and sings soprano.

Son Steve is behind her in the hard hat and sings bass.

Ah...the good old days.



8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They must have been so talented. too bad they are not still together. Seems like nothing good lasts forever.

Marie Smith said...

Great keepsake and memories!

Carol said...

Who knows where the Lord might lead them. There is always a possibility of another CD

Chatty Crone said...

Great memories - I am sorry they are not together.

MadSnapper said...

time goes buy so quickly. 29 years ago we had just been 1 year in this house. Oct 12 will be 30 years and we can not figure out how we got from there to here

Shammickite said...

A lovely memory that you can listen to any time you feel like it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Where does the time go. I'm glad you have nice memories and still listen to the CD.

Mrs. Me said...

This was such a fun project! I think it is pretty amazing that it was all self-produced in a home made studio over a span of a few days. Steve and I got engaged during the recording of this project and when someone noticed I was wearing a diamond ring I (of course) had to tell the whole story. Little did I know at the time we were still being recorded. :-) Now all these years later I can listen to the album and the last cut is our engagement story.