Thursday, October 08, 2026

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 Thankful Thursday

and

The Rest of the Story ... 

I am so thankful for the promises of this scripture verse.


Very thankful for answers to our prayers.  A financial burden was lightened this past week.  We are so grateful for the right people giving us information and how we could follow through.  I can't go into detail on this public forum but God promised and we are good for another year medically.


And now on to "The Rest of the Story from my Wordless Wednesday.

I'm glad you enjoyed my little creatures among the flowers.

I captured this scene at the High Sierra Iris Farm a few years ago.

Since we are coming up on Halloween I thought this would be a fitting post.

Maybe they want me to take them to our leader, or they just landed and wanted to enjoy all the different varieties of Iris surrounding them!

I know we sure did.  

I have never seen so many different kinds of Iris Ever !


Thanks for stopping by ... 

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind ... 


No comments: