Wednesday, September 30, 2026

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 

Wordless Wednesday


Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


12 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Ok, that does not look like a real bear. It kind of looks like a stuffed bear. But I have to say this is a great picture. And you do take some of the most wonderful "Wordless Wednesday" photos I've seen. Have a sweet Wednesday. And looking forward to hearing what this is all about. ; )

Shug said...

OKAY...now I'm wondering if my dear friend was in any kind of danger when this photo was taken?? Is this a for real bear? I'm questioning whether it had just rained and the fur was all scraggly, or if this is a setup of sort. LOL. You have me really checking out the picture. I'll see ya tomorrow to find out!! Big hugs ..

Mari said...

I had to blow this one up to see it better. I think someone was very creative. It's cute!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yikes! For some reason, this does not look like a real bear.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

That's very creative!! I hope it withstands the rain and winter! That's probably the best kind of bear to have! LOL. Really fun!

Michelle said...

Interesting! I don't think this is a real bear.

Mevely317 said...

I'm loving the mind of whoever created this "bear." Foolishly, perhaps, I've always been overly fond of bear, stemming from having grown up in Northern New Mexico. You may recall, "Smokey" (the bear) was originally found there as a badly burned cub. He was a bit of a local legend!

diane b said...

An interesting pic.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Oh my goodness, that's not a real bear is it?

Chatty Crone said...

No matter if it was real or not - it sure is cute!

Ann said...

Well this one is interesting. From a distance it sure looks like a real bear. Of course enlarging the picture makes me question that.

Anonymous said...

That's a creative use of moss.