Wednesday, September 23, 2026

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

 

Wordless Wednesday




Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Not quite sure what this is...a poor little dead animal?

Mevely317 said...

I'm stumped again!
I'm guessing the top one is an anteater? At least I hope they're each just sleeping and hadn't come to any harm.

Mari said...

I don't know either! I hope they aren't dead?

Michelle said...

oh dear

diane b said...

Hope its not Bird Flu

Ann said...

Dead mice? Is there a great mouse hunter in your neighborhood?

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh, a mole and a mouse...and did the fox leave those for you as "gifts"? It kind of looks like he must've lost his appetite and just left them there. Usually they have them for dinner. Poor widdle critters.

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh my gosh, I have a dreadful fear of mice and rats, so this one startled me a bit. I'm wondering what happened? Maybe a cat got them. Please do tell. And have a sweet Thursday.

Chatty Crone said...

I am not sure what either is a picture of.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

Bottom one a possum? Sad. Where's a vulture when you need
them?