Saturday, September 26, 2026

HAPPY SATURDAY

 Here's a Thought ... 


Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


8 comments:

Mari said...

Yikes! I feel very old!

Mevely317 said...

Wow! Perspective is everything.

Red Rose Alley said...

wow, when you put it like that. ; ) I hope you are having a peaceful and lovely weekend.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I graduated high school in 72.

Chatty Crone said...

IT HURTS!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Mind boggling!!!

Donna said...

54 years...our anniversary years! lol
Doesn't matter to me but what I DO wanna' know is WHY there won't be any oceans or seas in Heaven!?! sigh
I'm strange like that...lolol
hugs
Donna

Shug said...

Oh yes...I think I need a minute as well.. A minute to understand how fast time is passing by. I remember as a kid, it seemed as if the weekends would never get here...
Now, four weekends can past by before we have time to turn around. Only thing that doesn't pass by fast are sleepless nights. LOL. thankfully, I have few of them. Hope y'all are doing well... Seems like I'm way behind in keeping up with my blogging friends.. love you.