Thursday, August 06, 2026

THANKFUL THURSDAY

 Thankful Thursday

I'm glad so many of you enjoy my Wordless Wednesday posts.  Its fun to see where you find the "story".

That  photo is also from my archives.  We, Dave and I were down by a river close to us with our son and granddaughter.  Steve took up the challenge of balancing rocks that could be seen along the river bank.  He did a few that had more rocks to them but unfortunately I don't have the proof.

The photo has given me a few devotional thoughts for this day .

Its all about striving to live a Balanced Life that is "On Point" for the Lord.

One needs A Firm Foundation which is built on  Christ ... The Solid Rock.


Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Amazing balence! Yes, I agree, life is a balencing act

Mari said...

I'm so impressed that your son did that! A good lesson for sure.