Monday, August 24, 2026

MONDAY MEANDERINGS

 Good Morning  ... It's still officially morning here ... for some of you it's probably your lunch time ... 

I guess that you can see I'm already doing some meandering ... 

I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet.  That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.💖😄


I really like that quote.  Keep Moving ... 

Keep Moving Forward ... 

We had a wonderful lunch yesterday.  Son Steve, Sigrid and granddaughter Amanda came over after church.

Its always great to be able to catch up on the happenings of the past weeks.

I love when we can have deep, uninterrupted conversations around the table.

Does a Body Good !

I'm going to attempt to trim some bushes today before it gets too hot.  They are trying to take over MY space !

We'll see how it goes.  Maybe it will be Fodder for another blog post.

I guess that's enough meandering for today.

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


8 comments:

Shug said...

This so reminded me of the church sam and I attended for many years. We would occasionally have a Jericho March during service and I loved how the Holy Spirit moved. Monday mornings are great to just meander. take your time and enjoy the beginning of the week. I've missed reading post lately, but I do think of you each day... always keeping you and Dave in my prayers. Sending you hugs...🥰

Mari said...

I think a monday morning meander is a good plan.
I love that quote - so much truth and something I need a reminder of occasionally.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I hope you don't overdo it trimming the bushes! Waiting to see how it went.

Ann said...

Nothing quite like a slow morning with coffee and a little meandering. That’s a great quote

Donna said...

Always fun to visit with family...keeping in touch.
Love the morning coffee and having a good "wander"! Lol
hugs
Donna

Wanda said...

I love your Monday meanderings. Sundays with family and food, so wonderful. We have come to the decision that my dearest will not be attended church anymore. Just too hard with the getting up and down and the rest room issues. But he can listen online and he loves calling and praying for people from his recliner. Sending love and hugs, and I finally got to a place where I can blog again.

Mevely317 said...

Aren't "real" conversations with dear family members the best?! My own son is so good to me. We don't get together so often, but he and Lois call weekly and we manage to solve all the world's problems -- hahaha!
This is a great quote! I'd not seen that before.

Michelle said...

I think meandering is a good thing!