Good Morning ... It's still officially morning here ... for some of you it's probably your lunch time ...
I guess that you can see I'm already doing some meandering ...
I haven't finished my first cup of coffee yet. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.💖😄
I really like that quote. Keep Moving ...
Keep Moving Forward ...
We had a wonderful lunch yesterday. Son Steve, Sigrid and granddaughter Amanda came over after church.
Its always great to be able to catch up on the happenings of the past weeks.
I love when we can have deep, uninterrupted conversations around the table.
Does a Body Good !
I'm going to attempt to trim some bushes today before it gets too hot. They are trying to take over MY space !
We'll see how it goes. Maybe it will be Fodder for another blog post.
I guess that's enough meandering for today.
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind


5 comments:
This so reminded me of the church sam and I attended for many years. We would occasionally have a Jericho March during service and I loved how the Holy Spirit moved. Monday mornings are great to just meander. take your time and enjoy the beginning of the week. I've missed reading post lately, but I do think of you each day... always keeping you and Dave in my prayers. Sending you hugs...🥰
I think a monday morning meander is a good plan.
I love that quote - so much truth and something I need a reminder of occasionally.
I hope you don't overdo it trimming the bushes! Waiting to see how it went.
Nothing quite like a slow morning with coffee and a little meandering. That’s a great quote
I really like that quote you shared today. It's a great reminder to keep moving on. What a nice visit you had with your son and family just catching up on each other's lives. I also wanted to tell you it was a joy to learn that you still have some of your paper dolls in a box in your closet. And awesome that you won the coloring contest at your grocery store! You must have colored well. I also loved camping trips with the family in the great outdoors. That was neat that your dad made a tent for you to play in your back yard. Thank you for sharing your story. I loved hearing it! : )
Post a Comment