A surprise activity this morning has changed my post a bit.
I looked out our back sliding patio door about an hour ago and was startled to see some movement in our weedy yard.
3 young gray foxes were having the time of their lives up on our retaining wall and then down in the yard. At first I thought it was a mother and 2 young but it seems more like 3 youngsters ... I haven't a clue. I'm not up on foxes !
And after having a snack in our yard ... up and over the 6 foot fence they climbed just like a cat would do.
Now I know why we are finding lots of "scat" in various places.
I just hope they don't feel too comfortable in our yard. It is kind of unnerving to know they were so close. If we can get the weeds out soon they may not think its their new undercover hideaway. I don't want to be surprised by them when I am out there.
Never a dull moment around here !
Now on to the July 28 challenge ...
PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE
BLUE
Its a BOY !
58 years ago Today ... our first born son, Steve, made his appearance in our world.
Love this guy and everything he stands for and the things he does to make our world a better place.
He's creative and has such an inventive mind, full of integrity and loves the Lord with all of his heart.
Steve is a wonderful son, husband, father and soon to be Grandpa !
The world is a better place because of him.
💓
Always be Grateful
Aways be Kind








2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Steve... Hope his day is filled with many sweet Blessings.. This is really cool to see the foxes o your rock wall. I'm scared of them as well as wolfs and coyotes. IT's the sounds they make... I'm guessing it was neat to watch them though. If only the foxes would scare away the skunks!! Sending you hugs and sweet thoughts 🩷🌸
Happy birthday soon to be Grandpa Steve.
Oh, my goodness - those foxes so close would scare me too.
Love, sandie/chatty
Post a Comment