Sunday, July 26, 2026

SUNDAY BLESSINGS and PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

 I just have to tell you we feel So Blessed today.

A surprise gift was put into our checking account last night.  It left us speechless and thanking the Lord for an end of the month provision.


JULY 26    PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

                  9 o'clock ....

My take on this challenge is it's 9 in the morning.

I really am not a morning person ...

This is me this morning even though I am up and having my 2nd cup of coffee.



We have to complete some business matters today so they can get in the mail.

But

I think I will PROCAFFINATE a bit longer ... 😄

Always be Grateful

Always be Kind


8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love this new word!! We are night owls for sure.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

by 3 pm I am like you are when you get up early. I am early bird to the bone, even as a teen. I too love the new word...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is great news about your surprise gift. The procaffinating is so funny.

Mari said...

I'm a night owl too, and I like the words except I don't like coffee!
I love the surprise provision God sent!

Chatty Crone said...

I feel like that little guy with the ruffled hair and I understand PROCAFFINATING!

Ann said...

After years of working in the bakery I'm a morning person.
Procraffinating is my favorite thing to do on weekend mornings.

🌺 Debby/From My Shasta Home said...

I love it when God does provides when we least expect it!.
I'm the complete opposite - I'm early to bed and very early to rise.

Mevely317 said...

You are so precious! Smiling your way from my heart.