Good morning.
I'm not exactly whining but we were again on the phone for a very long time this morning, working on some business.
At least we could understand her accent and could get some of our issues done.
I'm not trying to offend any one but when one is talking serious numbers and information, its hard when it sounds like they are talking under water and the accent is so thick that one can't move forward.
Ok I'm finished now and its on to the Photo Challenges for today and tomorrow.
July 24 : CLOSE UP
These are both from my archives. I just haven't had the inclination to go out in the heat and photograph.
July 25 : FAR AWAY
Well,
That's going to do it for the next few days.
Stay cool everybody
and
Always be Grateful
Always be Kind



2 comments:
I get it on the thick accent. It can be so hard!
Love the beautiful photos!
The succulent closeup is gorgeous! I know just what you mean. It seems like most customer services have been moved to the subcontinent of India!! And this also takes away jobs from here! It is so hard to understand them. Of course they cannot help it, but I think this is something that needs to remain in our country.
Post a Comment