Saturday, October 26, 2024

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN !!

 Today our oldest granddaughter turns 30.

How can that be?

I'm so excited that she and her husband are here today to celebrate.  I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight.

I am posting just a few of my favorite photos of this beautiful woman.

Here she is almost 2 months old.



Here she is telling the best and most detailed story to her Papa.



Love this girl to pieces.



She and her sister are the best models for her Daddy.


Of course I have to post this one again of Lauren's wedding.

I still can't get over her wanting me, her Grams, to be the Flower Girl on that momentous day.


I could go on and on, but I will stop here and say again...

Happy Birthday Lauren.

Hopefully I will have a few more photos to share after the get together tonight.


4 comments:

Sandi said...

You were her flower girl! ❤️ That is so sweet.

Shammickite said...

Lauren is certainly a beautiful lady... wow 30 is OLD! And you were a stunning Flower Girl.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, my heart! Your mini-me is beautiful and I pray her coming New Year will be the best ever. Have fun at dinner tonight!

Ginny Hartzler said...

She looks like you! And I love seeing you when you were younger!