Monday, February 12, 2024

NO REASON..... JUST BECAUSE

 Wasted over an hour on my computer this morning just trying to get in.

Finally passwords are reset and I think all is well.

So I am diving back into my archives for a few photos .

How about a Flower Bed for your viewing pleasure?



Or a New York City Fire Escape?

The fire escapes in NYC are fascinating.

Every one is so different.  

It makes me wonder what the story is behind each one.


Its Monday and I'm wishing all of you a great week ahead.




8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I didn't know about those fire escapes, that is so interesting. Computers can be SO frustrating. Do you know what caused it?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are both wonderful. Thanks for sharing them. Sorry you had issues with your computer.

Chatty Crone said...

I love the flower "bed". Beautiful.

Mevely317 said...

Love those fire escapes!
I can't think of anything to resemble the sheer terror I get in the pit of my stomach when a password doesn't work. Thank goodness, it was my own fat fingers, but still. Were you hacked?

Wanda said...

Would love to know the stories behind your most fascinating photos.

Hope you and Dave are doing well. It's been so nice to have a few days of Sunshine!! Getting my new hearing aids on Friday...Yeah!

Donna said...

Love the photos and, Have a Sweet Week dear lady!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

the fire escape is scary scary for me, and glad i don't need one, and i can't tell if someone is drying sheets, blankets, rugs or had a big red flag hanging down. i do like the photo and the bed is really pretty. super idea for flowers.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

I love the picture of the NYC fire escape. It brings back so many memories.