Friday, September 30, 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE! 82 YEARS YOUNG

 September 30. 2022

Where has this month gone?

One thing my friend seems to remembers, when most of the past is gone ... Sept. 30th...

Her birthday!

Happy Birthday Lynne!

Today you are 82 years old...no...I think I will call it 82 years young.

She has NO wrinkles and beautiful white hair!   I should be so lucky.

Lynne is shocked every time she looks at herself in a mirror.  She always says ... "where did that white hair come from?"

Lynne was thrilled to get this chocolate donut with sprinkles and felt so special.

I'm glad I made the right choice even though a few hours later she will not remember it or my singing Happy Birthday to her.

Alzheimers is a horrible disease and is robbing me of my friend of 60+ years.

One day at a time is how we go on with life.

She says "Life is good, I am thankful I'm still here"



Happy Birthday Lynne  !!!


4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Happy birthday sweet Lynne!!

roentare said...

She has the excellent view of life. Happy birthday to her.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

She looks happy, and seems to have a great outlook.
My birthday is September 30th as well.

LC said...

Happy Birthday Lynne and blessings for your dear friend who brightens your life with sweet moments even though you may not remember them.