Saturday, September 17, 2022

DO YOU BELIEVE IN ANSWERS TO PRAYER?

 I do!

I always have.

Here's my recent story.

We have been having some real financial issues.  I won't go into detail but life has changed for us.

One new difficulty is Dave's need for cataract surgery soon.

We found out through our member services insurance that one type of surgery will be covered completely but the one Dave would prefer is very costly.

Then we found out that the co-pay for the surgeon was $160.00.  I know that doesn't sound like much,

but when you don't have the extra cash it might as well be $1000. !!

As a lot of you know we have been selling many things on eBay.

Here's the latest thing to sell.






This is a storage case for computers or delicate equipment.

Yesterday we got a message from a gentleman who is living right on the edge of the evacuation zone for the Mosquito Fire.

He needs this case to protect his equipment.

I bet you know where I am going with this!

He came and picked it up yesterday and paid us $160 cash...

We have helped him and he has definitely helped us.

Thank You Lord!



11 comments:

Marie Smith said...

Prayer answered!

Linda said...

Praise God!!! Yes, God is never late and I rejoice with you in this answered prayer!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a wonderful story, and witness to God's greatness! I am the Prayer & Info Line Lady at our church, so of course I believe in prayer!

Anni said...

Praise be. Yes, I believe prayer works.

diane b said...

Nice story. Pray for the people of Ukraine.

MadSnapper said...

Thank You Lord, just the right time and money. I have had things like this happen over and over through my long life. I once prayed up a 7 dollar bike. I was 8 years old. of course in 1952 7dollars was a lot more than today. so happy for you. we both had ours done a few years ago and did not even think about the one not covered by insurance. 10,000 is what it would have been, 20,000 for the two of us. our free one was perfect

Ruth Hiebert said...

Praise God for that direct answer to your prayers. What an awesome God we serve!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Amen! I do believe in the power of prayers.

sandy said...

I totally believe and that is a wonderful thing to have happened for you both.

Rose said...

I do believe in prayers answered...so glad this one was answered for you!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

What a great testimony.
Thanks for sharing.