Friday, September 16, 2022

A FEW MORE TREE PHONE PHOTOS

 Well I finally transferred a few phone photos over to my blog.

Not great but they are more for my record of the tree trimmings.



Eleazar up on the retaining wall behind our almond tree.



Redwood tree being prepped for its demise. 



Tree all gone.  The stump will be removed at a later time.

Now the fence and neighbor's back side of the house is exposed.  They probably aren't too happy to now be seen but its better to be safe than sorry.



Our pear and plum trees really got a pruning.

I think we will have better fruit next year.



Our plum tree looks so naked!

We are so happy to have all of this done for us.

Weather guys say we will have some rain Sunday or Monday.

I sure hope they are right.

It is desperately needed.

Temps. only in the 80's F. today and Sunday they say 66F  

Now that's a crazy difference from last weeks 108F.


5 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Such dangerous work!

Hootin Anni said...

Weather report sounds so promising!!
Not sure what to think of naked trees on your blog tho...I thought your blog was family friendly ( just kidding).

Marie Smith said...

I pray you have rain, Sue!

Linda said...

Praise God for all that getting done and prayers you do receive some rain soon! Imagine 66 degrees from your 108!! Bless you both with all you have on your plate!

MadSnapper said...

so happy for you about your trees trimmed and down. you are blessed with dear friends. Happy Dance that you are getting rain, we just saw they think the rain will come down on the Mosquito fire, and I hope it puts it out. I want cooler temps but not 66.. 70 would be nice