Wednesday, January 05, 2022

WEDNESDAY...WHATEVER...

 No particular Wednesday Wisdom today.

Thanks everyone for your concern for Dave and I.

It's just a cold ...no dreaded junk...

But you know, colds can make you feel pretty yuckie.

We are both on the mend and sticking close to home for everybody's sake.

We are still getting Christmas put away a bit at a time... no one coming to visit so we can take our time.

Yesterday was our Granddaughter Amanda's 22 birthday.

She's one special lady and I love her to bits.

Her wedding is only 5 months away.  Its going to be a whirlwind of days to come.



Wednesday Wisdom....

Always be Kind


8 comments:

jel said...

glad to hear you both are getting better.
they do make a cute couple!
take care

Marie Smith said...

Glad you both are getting better. You have an exciting time on the horizon in your family!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Good words of wisdom. May you have a new year filled with special blessings .

Ginny Hartzler said...

A spring wedding, so exciting! This is a lovely photo.

MadSnapper said...

I wish her a belated Happy Birthday. she is so beautiful and I like the photo. its special like she is

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Glad you are on the mend. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. Her wedding should be fun. Let's hope things get better in our country. I started to take down my Christmas until I got a cold that went into my lungs. Happens each year with my COPD. I want to get it packed away but I don't have the energy. You take care.

Hootin Anni said...

I know I typed a comment for you the other day, but must skipped over the publish button. I'm blaming my age, and sticking to it!! 😄

Glad you both have just a 'cold' and nothing serious.
Your G-daughter is a stunning Young woman. Good genes.

sandy said...

I'm glad it's just a cold and you'll feel better soon. What a beautiful photo!!
Yes i can imagine how busy it will be as it gets closer to the wedding.