Wednesday, July 14, 2021

THURSDAY PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE "HOT"

 Today's photo a day challenge is anything to do with "HOT".

Here's my series of four for Thursday.



A fast moving FIRE in the state of Oregon.



It's so HOT , lets get in the pool...



The African Bush of Kenya is HOT and dry.



The Red Rock Canyon  in Nevada is just plain HOT...

As always, enlarging these photos will give you more detail.

This can also be Thankful Thursday..

I am thankful I have air conditioning

I am thankful I have a camera to keep memories of all the places we have visited.

I am thankful for the many friends I have throughout this wide wonderful world.


10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

That first image speaks volumes!!

MadSnapper said...

all are perfect for the word HOT.. I really like the shoes and sandals a lot. I to am thankful for the things you mentioned and for AC in our house.

Marie Smith said...

There was a community in western Canada which reached a record temperature and burned to the ground. Hot these days is scary.

sandy said...

Those are some "hot" photos!

Stay cool - ..our swamper needs fixing so it's been a hot summer. The guy that does the work has a waiting list a month long. Not too many up on the mountain according to a lot of people are trustworthy to do the job so we want him to. We've had him here before.

jel said...

some very cool hot shot.
hows your better half doing?
take care

Ruth Hiebert said...

Hot would also apply to the temperature here. It is 30 Celsius or 86 F. Just too hot for my liking.

Wanda said...

Yes, you have certainly fulfilled your theme of "HOT". My feet are burning seeing those shoes. haha.

Michelle said...

I am also thankful for air conditioning. I find I don't tolerate the heat like I used to. It is just too hot!! Thank you for taking the time to link up.

Linda said...

You have an amazing life and have seen so much! I’m glad I get to see it through your photo memories!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Wonderful photos.
Sounds like you've done a lot of traveling.
I'm very grateful for my air conditioning too.