Tuesday, July 13, 2021

PHOTO A DAY CHALLENGE

 

Maybe you are getting bored with my Photo a Day Challenges.

I am enjoying going back into my archives and seeing some photos I haven't looked at for some time.

Today's challenge is FAMOUS PLACES.

Here are my 4 for the day.



The Empire State Building in NYC, as seen at dawn from our hotel room...

through a grungy window.



The United Nations Building taken from our double decker tour bus.

It was not in session...no flags present...



The Chicago River ....Chicago, IL.



Las Vegas, NV.

I am so grateful for all the places I have visited, the sights I have seen and the experiences I was able to have.


9 comments:

Wanda said...

What a blessing to have these kinds of memories and wonderful places you have visited. Just yesterday, Don and I were thinking about the wonderful "perks" we've had over the years, going places and seeing things that I never dreamed we'd do.

My computer has been down for several weeks, but a dear friend who is retired is fixing computers as a hobby. Mine is cleaned up, fixed and running again! Yeah.

Are you still burning up....we see the forecasts...not good.

jel said...

Very cool.

MadSnapper said...

My favorite today is the Chicago River and a close second to my favorite is the last one I think they're tied for first place. I was in New York when I was eight and had the pretty much the same view out the window but I cried the whole time because the window had no screen and they had no air conditioning in the window was up and I just knew we were all going to fall out the window and they dragged me up in the Empire State Building crying all the way up and down. I don't know why they took a fearsome 8 year old on a 2-week trip

Hootin Anni said...

Exceptional 4 today.

Ruth Hiebert said...

You have seen so many interesting places.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Goodness, it looks like that huge building is right on the river! And this part of Las Vegas is so pretty. You have really been around!

Marie Smith said...

I am interested in everything you post! Certainly not bored.

Linda said...

I’m loving your famous places!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

The Chicago River one is my favorite, but the Empire State Building one brings back memories of my many years in New York.