Wednesday, March 17, 2021

I AM LOVING HAVING MY SON HOME WITH ME

 

Despite my Hubby being in a care facility for the short term,

It brought our younger son here from Oregon to help us for a week.

We've accomplished some small projects and its been nice having a chauffeur too.

I'm posting these photos mostly for me and my blog journal.



We went out to breakfast yesterday and then did a bunch of errands.



We also went for a walk at Quarry Park.

It was a lovely, cool crisp morning.



I always like to do different angles on this old truck.



The geese were enjoying the morning too.



I'm going to miss this guy a lot.


11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwww, your son is a sweet man to help out when needed!!! Give him a hug from me will-ya? (Good looking man...wait...did I say that? I meant good-looking breakfast!!!)

All kidding aside, loved your photos.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am glad he is there with you. How long will he be staying? He looks so much like your husband!

jel said...

YUP glad that your son is there . cool pictures.
take care

Marie Smith said...

How wonderful to have your boy home for a few days!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I am so happy to hear that he is home visiting with you and helping you out. Enjoy!

Ruth Hiebert said...

What a blessing to have him there at least for a while.

Martha said...

I'm so glad he is there with you, at least for a little while.

sandy said...

that's great that he has been with you. I can imagine how happy I would be if I needed someone to help with things if Mike was in the hospital. Nothing like having a son (or daughter) around. Happy you had that.

Wanda said...

Aww, what sweet pictures. You have two blessings with two sons!! I treasure my time with out son (He calles himself the favorite, because he is the ONLY son!! haha
I'm so happy he is there for you!!! He is reall handsome, as are both your boys.
Keep us posted! I've decided to open my blog again on Palm Sunday!

Shammickite said...

What is on that breakfast plate? I see some eggs but what are those brown things? Pancakes? They are huge!
How lovely to have your handsome son there to keep you company and to help out with errands and getting the house ready for when Dave can come home. Enjoy the attention while he's there. And give him lots of jobs to do.

diane b said...

It is so good that he could be with you for a while.