Thursday, March 25, 2021

HUBBY'S DISCHARGE COMING SOON

 

This is THANKFUL THURSDAY.

I am so thankful that it looks like my Honey will be coming home this weekend.

The rest of his recuperation can be done from home.

I'm thankful for the progress he is making and the incentive of home-cooked meals

Seems to be pushing him forward. 😀

I am thankful for the new life that is springing forth in our backyard.

It's saying "Welcome Home Dave".



The Wisteria and rose type flowers have popped out within the last few days.








My photos are The Poetry of Everyday Life.


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad that your husband is coming home! I know he will be relieved to get back home. Staying at any type of hospital facility is no fun. I hope he continues to heal well. Thanks for linking up.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great news. I am sure both you and Dave will be happy about this. SOme good home cooked meals should help speed the recovery.

Hootin Anni said...

That's a Tombstone rose (aka lady banks). Our ride is blooming for the 2nd time this year.I love wysteria!!!

But, most of all I LOVE Reading this news!!!

Hootin Anni said...

ride should be rose

Wanda said...

Oh Sue, I so tickled that Dave is getting to come home this weekend. I know he so looking forward to being with his honey..YOU! and you wonderful homecooked meals. I think of you often and pray that you will be able to handle everything when Dave gets home. Don't be afraid to ask for help. How I wish I was closer!
Your yard and blooms are so welcoming! Sending love and Hugs.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Your yard is beautiful!! I am so glad he will finally be coming home. I know he will have a beautiful and yummy homecoming!

Marie Smith said...

What great news about Dave coming home. I am happy for you both. Take care, Sue.

MadSnapper said...

so happy he is coming home soon. I love wisteria and have not seen it for many years. it must not grow down here because i have not seen it anywhere. but it grows in Savannah for sure. Welcome Home Dave... almost

jel said...

That is very good news!!
have a great weekend,
huggs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray, that is great news!

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Beautiful flowers.
I'm reading backwards to try and catch up.
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Dave.