Tuesday, February 02, 2021

SUN SPOTS AND SPARKLES

 

The topic of our Photo Club's challenge this week was the letter S.

That certainly left things wide open for interpetation.

I just couldn't get real motivated nor did I have a lot of time this week to do a photo shoot.

While sitting at "My Desk" aka..the dining room table, I happened to look up at the sun streaming in our patio window.

It was reflecting against some empty water and soda bottles.  The bottles were waiting to be taken out to recycling.

So ...there you go...my challenge pictures for the week.

I call it SUN SPOTS, SQUIRT AND SPARKLES...










I would rate these photos at a C-...

But at least I did the challenge.

If every photo is perfection I would probably not even try.

Ever onward..

Taking the High Road!


9 comments:

Shammickite said...

Very sparkly and a good idea for the S challenge.

jel said...

I like the shot , ya did good :)

MadSnapper said...

Silver Sparkles Standing in Sunshine, Sunspots... all S and from your pal in Florida
Sandra
LOVE IT!!!!

Marie Smith said...

The shot of light looks great. Our day times are so dark.

Martha said...

Worked out perfectly!

Wanda said...

Oh my goodness, Sue, You are so CREATIVE. Your bottles are perfect for the theme, and you make them look professional!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Trying to just enjoy every day. The lunch at MiMi's was very special!! Don is looking good. I said to him "You don't look so skinny in the picture". To which he replied..." I've got on 4 layers, to stay warm. HaHa. He has an electric throw, and also we have duel mattress cover warmers...I do not turn my one...His is on High! Whatever works. So glad you are able to sell some of your things to help out with the finances. Did you ever get your $ from the Gov.?

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is beautiful, especially the first one. Kind of like modern Warhol art!

Hootin Anni said...

I think your subjects are very well done!

sandy said...

wow cool photos - clever set up~!