Sunday, January 31, 2021

HAPPY 57th ANNIVERSARY TO US

 

It's hard to believe that Dave and I have been together for 57 years.

During semester break from San Francisco State College in 1964 ...

We tied the knot.

The life we have had has made us stronger and it refined our love for each other.

I wouldn't trade any of it!

Good,  difficult  and  everything in between....

Here's to the rest of our lives...

May they be sweeter and even more fulfilling than those in the past.

Love you Dave.









HERE'S TO US AS WE JOURNEY DOWN LIFE'S PATH TOGETHER



HAPPY 57'


11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

An extraordinary life's journey for the two of you! Many many happy years together; ahead...congratulations.

jel said...

Congrats, on 57 years.

thanks for your comment about books, I don't have internet at home ,and living out
in the country books are my friends,

hope you two have a GREAT DAY!!!

Martha said...

How wonderful, congratulations! I love the photos, such a beautiful couple. I still really love that last one. Happy Anniversary!

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful!Congratulations!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you were able to do somehting special.

Marie Smith said...

Congratulations you two. Here’s wishing you many more years together. Take care.

Ruth Hiebert said...

You were such a young looking bride and beautiful . May God grant you many more years together.

MadSnapper said...

Love the wedding photos and they remind me of my first wedding in 1963, looks similar. the wedding photos get LOVE, the last photo gets LOVE LOVE LOVE it... Happy belated Anniversary

Michelle said...

That is quite an accomplishment. Happy Anniversary!!! I adore those wedding photos.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love the photos. Happy Anniversary!!!

sandy said...

Happy 57th ... I think we will make that also. Love the photos.