Tuesday, February 09, 2021

MORE SAN FRANCISCO LAST SATURDAY

 

Here are just a few more shots from our trip to San Francisco last Saturday.

I have one more very poignant series I will post in a few days.

As always , these are mostly for me and my journal memories.

I do hope you can enjoy them too.



We drove through Golden Gate Park and were fortunate enough to see the Bison

at the Buffalo Paddock.

The herd has been there for as many years as I can remember.



This is Queen Wilimena's Garden in the park.

It was just a bit too early for the tulips to be blooming.

It was still wonderful on this delicious, bright and shiny day.



The view of the Golden Gate Bridge from Land's End.



The beautiful grounds of the George Lucas Studios and Pixar Studios.

What a view with the Bridge off in the distance.

We spent some time wandering around in the public areas.




Just wanted to throw this one in too.

Got to prove that my Honey was there too.

Thanks for looking.





5 comments:

MadSnapper said...

these photos prove how absolutely stunning the weather was. spectacular lighting for the photos. i had no idea bison were in San Francisco. shocker to me....

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the windmill! Is it a working one?

Shammickite said...

I have never been there, but SF is one of the places I would love to visit, however with the current Covid restrictions and travel insurance costs rising, and restrictions of travel and airlines curtailing flights, plus the Canada USA border is closed, I don't think I shall ever be able to visit.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beautiful captures. I almost feel a little warmer by looking at these. Almost, but not truly.

Hootin Anni said...

What a gorgeous outing. Such a beautiful day.