Saturday, November 14, 2020

DAY # 13 AND 14 of THANKFULNESS

 Yesterday just took over my life and I didn't post a thankful photo.

I truly was thankful for the good day, my ability to love on my 80 year old friend 

and dive back into getting things ready to sell on eBay again.

Today I am thankful for Damp Leaves.

I went out in our backyard this morning.

It was the first time in a long time that we had damp, chilly fog kissing everything.

I tried to photograph the scene but it looked so blah...I deleted them.

These fallen leaves caught my eye and begged me to photograph them.

So I did... 😊



As always, enlarging the photo will show the amazing detail on the leaves.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

I'm thankful for you.


7 comments:

MadSnapper said...

it sounds good that your daddy took over and you forgot to post anything or didn't have time. You sound happy and that is good and I can feel the joy coming out of your words for the dampness in the fog. We too were so thankful that ETA the storm Prada 7 and 1/2 in of badly needed water.

Hootin Anni said...

A good day is always a thankful day! I can certainly understand having no time to blog... sometimes life just gets in the way. STUNNING image of thise leaves. Oh, and Sue, I really appreciate your visits and sweet comments you leave for me. For that, I am ever so grateful.

sandy said...

oh i love those leaves - that pale pink is gorgeous! Always good spending time with a friend.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am always drawn to fallen leaves. They are pretty and I love walking through a carpet of them.

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a gorgeous photo! But though pretty, they are so dangerous, be careful!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have accidents and fall even on things that aren't slippery. Plus I am allergic to fall leaves. I have been in the E.R, because we left the door open while there was a pile of leaves in the front yard. So after slipping and falling on them I would have a massive allergy attack while waiting for 911, and then need oxygen! Funny, but true!

Marie Smith said...

The details in nature are incredible, aren’t they? Take care you two.