Thursday, November 12, 2020

DAY # 12 THIRTY DAYS OF THANKSGIVING

 

This is day #12 of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving.

First off, I am very thankful for the satisfactory call to my mortgage lender.

I had received a letter that said my plan couldn't be completed.

This was after I was in the plan for 3 months already.  After 35 minutes on hold 

I was able to get it corrected ... it's all good.

If you only knew how much I fretted over this "problem".

I think my blood pressure is finally back down in the okay range.

Secondly,  I am so thankful for our Small Group Bible Study.

We had our annual Thanksgiving Feast last Tuesday.

It was a wonderful time but darn .. I forgot to take a photo.

This photo doesn't have anything to do with either of my Thankful comments.

I just like it... 



BE THANKFUL...




9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

This looks like a Pony Express guy to me. I used to love her to read western books about the pony express Riders. Glad you got your mortgage called done and that it made you feel better I hate to get something like that on my mind and I can't get over it until it's over with and you're you're right it does make my blood pressure go up

Martha said...

Glad you got the problem corrected and enjoyed your bible study Thanksgiving feast. I really like the photo too :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

I smiled about your phone call. i have done that all too many times. Worked myself into a frenzy and later it all fell into place.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Mortgage problems are so stressful! I am glad yours worked out. I love how the movement looks in this sculpture!

Hootin Anni said...

Anything that entails problems with anything in life can be such huge stressors, I can understand your BP going up. Glad it's been "fixed" and all's well.

Love the photo. Being where you live is it maybe the end of the Pony Express route?

Marie Smith said...

I am thankful for the break in the cold weather so we could go cycling again.

sandy said...

alwas good to have a resolution over something that has been bothering you and is stressful. Sounds like you had a nice time with your bible study group. I like the pic you posted.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love your photo. Glad you got things sorted out and that you are loving your bible study.

diane b said...

Glad you got the problem solved.