Thursday, October 15, 2020

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT

 Hello...

How about a photo scavenger hunt?

We can do it over several days.

It's fun to look around your home, places you visit or just life in general..

and find specific things.

When we did this for our photo club it was to help us learn how to photograph items using photographic hints.

If you are in .. here is a list of choices to photograph.

SHAPES... Round - square - triangle

COLORS...red - blue - green

CONTRASTING COLORS

COMPLEMENTARY COLORS ( think color wheel)

FILL THE FRAME

LINES...horizontal - vertical

FRAMING

REFLECTION

PATTERN

TEXTURE

MACRO

It will be fun to see what you photograph.

Have FUN!








12 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is a good idea for a photo club! I take so many photos...I guess we all do! Enjoy your afternoon!

MadSnapper said...

awesome shots

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I thoroughly enjoy your photos.

Wanda said...

I'm so glad you are part of this co op photography club. Love the choices you made today. Where in the world do you find such perfect subjects for the theme. Love the car and license plates. Clever and colorful. A classic car too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I can’t say I will participate but I will be watching to see what shows up.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sounds like fun! Love the license wallpaper!

Marie Smith said...

We are busy this week, but I hope to participate another time.

Hootin Anni said...

Terrific!! As always. Loved the plates on the wall.

Martha said...

Fun! Things are still a bit hectic here but I'll see how many I can get over the weekend :)

sandy said...

i'll see what i find as i look around here and there.

sandy said...

that car and plates is so cool.

Louis Dallara Photography said...

Great Photos, thanks for sharing and Be Well