Tuesday, October 20, 2020

NEW PHOTO CLUB CHALLENGE

 

I'm posting our latest photo club challenge.

It's mostly for my annual Sharebook that I print every year.

That way I have a hard copy of some of my photos.

The challenge was to take a portrait just using our cell phones.

Most in our club found it hard to photograph without using their cameras...

Me not so much, since I use my phone a lot...



That being said..I cheated...

I took a shot of my son taking portraits of his wife and daughters.

Not technically wonderful but I actually like it.



Then I zoomed in while Steve was taking their photo.

Our oldest granddaughter and her hubby of a month were in town for several days.

It was fun to be together as a family.

Please enlarge the photos.

The new blogger sure doesn't do the photos justice.

I think I will add this photo that Steve too of his two daughters.

They are so photogenic .



Thanks for looking.



9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

that last one is amazing, but then you do have VERY photgenic grand daughters. i like the one you took of him taking them.... i mostly take dog pics with my cell, no one but bob to take them of and he hates his photo taken

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is very cool, as it shows both the subjects and the person taking the picture. You have a gorgeous family.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh Sue...these are so terrific. Each and all. Such a beautiful family!!!!!! [I'm setting up a scavenger hunt for the week of Halloween, hope you can join!]
In the meantime, have a terrific afternoon.

Ruth Hiebert said...

The pictures are lovely but then so are the photo subjects.

Martha said...

Beautiful photos Sue! I'm sorry I haven't participated in the photo scavenger hunt. It's still just been one thing after the other around here.

Marie Smith said...

Such a wonderful looking family! Great you could all get together. Great photos!

Shammickite said...

Three gorgeous ladies. Your son is a lucky man to have these three beauties in his life!

Linda said...

Beautiful ladies!! I could not tell which were the daughters and which was the wife at first!!
Lillian's address is:

Lillian McDowell
Trail Lake Nursing Home
7100 Trail Lake Drive # 512
Fort Worth, Texas 76123

Thank you for thinking about her!!

sandy said...

wow great photos and beautiful girls! Always good to get together with family.