Monday, October 26, 2020

HOOTIN' ANNI'S SCAVENGER HUNT

 One of my fellow bloggers has a fun suggestion for us to try.

It's a photo Scavenger Hunt for this week.

I decided I would give it a try and post 2 or 3 of the suggested items each day.

The final day will be a mystery item for all to guess.

So here are my first few entries.

1.  YELLOW LEAF


2.  Think outside the box...Seasonal


I couldn't decide so you get two for the price of one !!!



3.  A sign....  here again, I couldn't make a decision so there are two to look at....







So there you have my first installment of Anni's Scavenger Hunt.

You can get the link by clicking on Hootin' Anni on my side bar.

Thanks for looking.  I hope you enjoy these photos.


10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awesome!!! Those pears look so delicious! I'm looking forward to more.

Martha said...

Nice captures! Since I missed your scavenger hunt I'm hoping to play along on this one. Looking forward to the rest of your photos :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

Great work.

Marie Smith said...

The No Parking sign is priceless.

Ginny Hartzler said...

You did great with this challenge! I did not join it 'cause I didn't think I would have suitable pictures. Your pear shot is beautiful! That skeleton could do with a few...

Michelle said...

Great photos and I love those skeleton hands! Just right for this month. Thanks for linking up and have a great week.

MadSnapper said...

Great idea and I did not understand the think outside the box seasonal and I was thinking I don't have anything anywhere that seasonal but I think I do now that I see your pears. I love them all especially no parking sign

Hootin Anni said...

changed this link to https://allredmop.blogspot.com/2020/10/hootin-annis-scavenger-hunt.html instead of blog url. --https://allredmop.blogspot.com [that is your blog address, not the post address. If you need help, I'm here for you.

[when you publish a post, open your blog and click on your post title...the address bar will show you the individual post for the day, and then, they won't be repeated. That's why you weren't allowed to link in again.]

Molly the Airedale said...

Great work! Those pears look so yummy!

steph said...

great photos....and fun project!!! Love those pears!!!!