Tuesday, October 27, 2020

HOOTIN' ANNI'S SCAVENGER HUNT PART #2 and 3

 

Here is the second installment of things to photograph for Hootin' Anni's Scavenger Hunt.

1.  Miniature..anything,  a trinket,  jewelry,  a knick knack



This is a miniature lunch box Christmas ornament..only about 2 inches wide.


2.    A pumpkin or gourd



3.   Something dated...

The plaque outside the Finnish Temperance Hall, just a few miles from our home.



4.  Anything that is lighted...   


     



I will post the last few tomorrow and the final mystery item on Friday.

The link won't let me repost so I'm adding part #3 now to this post.


Here's #1... Decorated Door...




#2  Author's name printed

       This is the autograph of Glenn Seaborg  the man who discovered the element SEABORGIUM.

       His element is in the red square.  My Hubby and I worked at a conference where he was the

      featured speaker.  He was kind enough to autograph a card for us.




Here are several additional miniatures...I just couldn't resist.



You must enlarge this one!

The poster of Pocahontas is made up of thousands of small photos from peoples' archives from Disneyland.

Okay..last one before the mystery item.

Pins and Needles..


And now

The Mystery item...





Lots of fun to look around and post the photos.

Give it a try.

Go to Hootin' Anni's link on my sidebar to join in the fun.



15 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

More great items Sue! That mini lunch box is outstanding. The Hall plaque (I like anything historical). The pumpkin stem shadow is so well composed...they're all super. Go back to the linking tool & and add a link to THIS segment of your hunt if you will please. (Keep the first installment on the linking tool also)

sandy said...

that looks like fun. good themes.

sandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandy said...

sorry glitch in my internet. post twice. removing one

Martha said...

Great finds for the hunt. I especially like the tiny lunch box :)

Hootin Anni said...

Let me try it first

Hootin Anni said...

2nd link added to the linking tool. I'm thinking you tried to add your blog url instead of the title url. Which would be a repeat linking. Use the title of your particular blog...click on title and copy the url from the address bar and it will be a different link!

For instance, what I copied after I clicked on your title for today's segment...https://allredmop.blogspot.com/2020/10/hootin-annis-scavenger-hunt-part-2.html [NOT your blog url]

Marie Smith said...

The composite of all the miniatures is quite something. Love it.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow...that mini Pocahontas is superlative (is that the word I want to use?) Now, to your mystery #10...I'll guess an entryway to an aquarium?

Stay safe with your Bible group. And, thanks for playing.

Linda said...

What a fun thing to do! A scavanger hunt! I am sorry I missed out on this! I need to pay more attention! Love all your finds!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the mini pictures in the big picture. We have one like it in our church, a picture of Jesus made up of tiny pictures of each church member. Seeing Yourself In Jesus. I have no idea what the mystery pic it, some kind of starfish ornament?

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your decorated door! You did a great job with all of the items! We think the mystery item is a starfish.

diane b said...

You did very well

sandy said...

love the rest of them I didn't see - that bottom one i really like ..

MadSnapper said...

somehow i missed this post completly.. when i saw the reveal of the starfish, i thought i saw nothing that looked like a starfish. these are all great, even if i am late.. love that starfish. i had a hrd time linking with annie also.. but finally got it to go through...