Monday, October 12, 2020

FUN DAY IN THE JUNKYARD

 

Saturday Hubby and I went on a long over-due photo shoot.

It was with the Photo Club that we belong to.

It's the first time some of us have met in person.

We meet via Zoom every Monday evening and have people from all over the US joining.

It was too bad that a lot physically couldn't be there.

We ended up with 20 and had a fabulous time.

The shoot took place in a Classic Car dismantling yard...aka...Junkyard.

Talk about eye candy!

We had a photo scavenger hunt which really trains the eye to look at "junk" differently.
















I know this isn't everybody's cup of tea.

But I really had a good time and a pile of interesting photos.

More to come tomorrow.

Enlarging these will show the detail better.


10 comments:

Martha said...

Love the photos and I would love to belong to a group like that, how fun!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, this is THE coolest place to snap!! I just LOVE your shots, and how you have interpreted this place! I cannot even pick a favorite, they are just brilliant. I think you should make a collage and display them.

Ginny Hartzler said...

O.K., my three favorites are the second, third, and fourth. Just had to come back and look again.

Hootin Anni said...

Each and every one is extraordinary

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am sure, given a challenge as to what to look for would add to the fun.

Marie Smith said...

That sounds like a great excursion! Great photos! It must be good to be out and about.

Linda said...

How fun is that??? I love it! You are so gifted with your camera and your eye for a good shot!
It's good to be anble to share your interests in a group like that. What a clever place to meet!

jel said...

I like rusty old trucks,
your photos remind me of the movies CARS, Mater is my fav. :)
Cool Shots.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You're photos are amazing. I love each and every one! It is my cup of tea....

sandy said...

wow, i would love to meet in person - ...i don't do zoom though. how fun and great pics!