Wednesday, September 09, 2020

WEDNESDAY WISDOM


Here's a quote I read today from my Guideposts magazine.




Just some encouragement when things don't seem to go the way we want them to.

On another note...

My ugly bugs seem to be a lot calmer since yesterday....

Perhaps all the wind and smoke from the fires up and down our state

Did something to them...

Maybe it's coming to the end of their life cycle...

Who knows?

At least they don't sting or bite...

They are just invasive and I sure don't like them getting into our house.

I'm taking a break from Blogger for a few days.

We just have too much going on right now.

I will fill you in next week...

So, as I've said before...

To be continued...



11 comments:

Martha said...

I hope all is well, enjoy your break!

JFM said...

We all need to hit the pause button and stop to smell the roses once in a while.
Lovely photo.
Enjoy your break ☕

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Take care and stay well.

MadSnapper said...

hope it is a fun time off and not a JUST HAVE TO HAVE TIME OFF time off... we will be waiting. I did start late in life, i was always uncertain, really uncertain, and always looked different than the other girls... now I am ahead of the game, look just like other old women and certain of my life

Ginny Hartzler said...

Stay safe! Good thing the bugs won't harm you.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Wishing you well. I will be waiting for you to come back.

Marie Smith said...

Have a great week. Take care.

Hootin Anni said...

Breaks from blogging is a good thing sometimes...especially when your plate is so full.

Take it easy, enjoy your break, and we'll all be here when you return.

diane b said...

Enjoy your break and I hope the fires are well away from you.

jel said...

Take care.

sandy said...

enjoy your break and glad the weather has cooled down somewhat.

hope all is well.